The ADJ Starship is a modern take on a classic centerpiece effect with six arms that tilt 95-degrees. It features twenty-four 15W RGBW LEDs that create breathtaking lightshows.
The ADJ Starship is a modern take on a classic centerpiece effect generally used as a focal point installed in a nightclub, bar, roller rink or bowling center. The Starship features six arms with four LED cells per arm. Each arm tilts back and forth and produces powerful, razor sharp beams of light from 15W RGBW (4-In-1) LEDs. Each LED may be controlled independently with a variety of exciting built-in programs. User may also produce custom lightshow using DMX.
The Starship includes 3-pin DMX In/Out to transit a data signal, plus it offers locking power In/Out connections to daisy chain power. It has a carrying handle and rubber feet for portable applications.
• Light Source: 24x 15 Watt Quad LED (RGBW: 4-IN-1)
• 3-pin In/Out connectors for DMX linking
• Locking Power AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 5 fixtures at 120V, 9 fixtures at 230V)
• Arms Tilt: 0-95-degrees
• 2 DMX Channel modes: 22 or 120 channels
• Built-in color macros
• 4-button digital DMX function display
• Strobe effect
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• Includes: 2 Omega Brackets, built-in rubber feet & carry handle
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
• Power Draw: 210W max
• Daisy chain up to 5 fixtures at 120V, 9 fixtures at 230V
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 25” x 23” x 7.3” / 632x583x186mm
• Weight: 26.5 lbs. / 12 kg.