Digital Wireless Systems
Mid-size venues demand more wireless capability. QLX-D® Digital Wireless is more than ready for the challenge. The robust RF performance lets you step up to an all-around higher class of audio, while protecting the signal at every level. It’s an affordable upgrade and a smart investment in your sound.
HOW IT WORKS
What’s the secret to giving you more wireless with less worry? Control. QLX-D lets you streamline setup across multiple receivers, and Wireless Workbench® software gives you real-time access, monitoring and control throughout the performance. You can even manage the system from your iOS device for maximum convenience.
WHY IT'S BETTER
True to the source
The 24-bit digital audio and the wide frequency response capture the sound as clearly and accurately as it was produced.
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery option extends performance on stage, simplifies workflow and saves money versus replaceable alkaline batteries.
Confidentiality is ensured via AES-256 advanced encryption that generates a randomized key for each use.
QUALITY THAT’S IN THE DETAILS
- Professional-grade metal construction
- 64 MHz of tuning bandwidth
- Up to 17 compatible systemsin 6MHz or 21 channels in 8MHz DTV range
- Ethernet networking for control strings, firmware updates, Wireless Workbench 6 and ShurePlus Channels for iOS
- Transmitter types include handheld and bodypack
- Compatible with ULX-D® boundary and gooseneck transmitters