Battery powered, compact Pinspot with smooth RGBW color mixing from one 15W 4-in-1 Quad LED. It’s built-in ACL lens produces a razor sharp 4-degree beam angle.
The Saber Spot Go is a battery powered, compact Pinspot with smooth RGBW color mixing from one 15W 4-in-1 Quad LED, and features DMX-512, flicker-free operation, built-in ACL lens produces a razor sharp 4-degree beam angle and a battery life option of 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours.
The Saber Spot Go is ideal for use where electrical outlets are limited or running cables in not possible. The fixture to be hung or set on the ground, and is ideal for performance stages, installations, table spotting, lighting retail stores.
• 15W RGBW (4-IN-1) LED Engine (10,000 hr.)
• 4-degree beam angle with ACL Lens
• WiFLY EXR wireless DMX built-in (wireless DMX up to 2500 ft./700m)
• 10-degree & 45-degree options using supplied lens kit
• Multiple DMX channel modes
• 4-button control menu with LED display
• 5 Dimmer curve modes
• Variable strobe speed
• 0-100% Dimming + smooth 16-bit Dimming
• Input Voltage: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Running Time Mode: 2 hrs. / 4 hrs. / 6 hrs. / 8 hrs.
• All metal construction
• Magnet on hanging bracket to attach to metal
• Adjustable hanging bracket with magnetic base
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.7” x 5.3” x 8.5” / 170 x 134 x 215mm
• Weight: 2.5 lbs. / 1.1 kg.
• Power Supply
• Lens Kit (10 & 45-degree)