200W COB (Chip on Board) warm white LED on a moving head base. Features: motorized zoom (9 ~ 43-degrees), locking power In/Out & 3-pin & 5-pin In/Out DMX Connections.
The Par Z Move is the next generation fixture in ADJ’s popular PAR Z100 Series of C.OB. LED Pars. It’s powered by a high output 200W C.O.B. (Chip on Board) warm white LED on a moving head base. Featuring motorized zoom (9 ~ 43-degrees) and 0-100% dimming plus 16-bit fine dimming for stages, theaters, churches, nightclubs, concert venues and event productions.
There are a variety of professional features such as: DMX and RDM control, pan & fine pan, tilt & fine tilt and a color display with 4 buttons to easily access all the built-in functions. Locking power In/Out to daisy chain the power and 3-pin and 5-pin XLR, DMX In/Out give lighting designers the best, most reliable connections on the market. There is also a built-in USB port to easily update the software if needed.
• 200W Warm White COB (Chip On Board) LED engine (3000K)
• Motorized Zoom: 9 ~ 43-degrees
• CRI: 96
• 15391 LUX @ 1M; 616 LUX @ 5M (zoomed out)
• 234685 LUX @ 1M; 9387 LUX @ 5M (zoomed in)
•Locking power In/Out to daisy chain power
• 3-pin & 5-pin XLR, In/Out DMX Connections
• Built-in USB software upgrade port
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• 3 DMX Channel Modes: 7, 9, & 11-channels
• Color display with touch button
• DMX-512 & RDM
• Pan: 540-degrees (plus 16-bit Fine Pan)
• Tilt: 200-degrees (plus 16-bit Fine Tilt)
• 6 Dimmer Curve Modes + 16-bit Fine Dimming
• Strobe & Shutter Control
• Multi-voltage operation: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 233W max
Dimensions / Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.05” x 8.6” x 17.63” / 306x218x448mm
• Weight: 25 lbs. / 11.3 kg.
What’s In The Box:
• Two Omega Brackets
• Locking power cable