Novastar Video Processor for ADJ Video Panel Systems
The MCTRL-300 is a controller for ADJ's AV6 LED video panels. It features one DVI signal source input and two RJ45 pixel-data outputs.
The controller is easily configured via USB and it will drive up to 1.3 million pixels supporting the following resolutions: 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 1200, 1600 x 848, 1920 x 712, 2048 x 668.
The MCTRL-300 is an essential accessory for the AV6 video panels.
• Control Mode: Synchronous Display with Control PC by DVI
• Frame Update Frequency: 50-60Hz
• Scan Mode: 1/12 Duty
• Refresh Rate: 1200Hz
• Support Input: Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, DVI,
• Control Distance: Ethernet Cable <100m or Fiber Optic>120m
• Support VGA Mode: 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 1200, 1600 x 848, 1920 x 712, 2048 x 668
• Brightness Correction: Pixel, Module, Cabinet
* Requires a computer (sold separately)