The Jolt 300 features a central strip of 144 x 0.5W white SMD LEDs, surrounded on both sides by 144 x 0.5W RGB SMD LEDs. This provides lighting designers with the creative potential of generating both strikingly bright white strobe effects and vibrant color washes from the same compact fixture. The Jolt 300 is an extremely versatile fixture ideal for concert tours, one-off event production and permanent nightclub installation.
The ADJ Jolt 300 is an innovative multi-use strobe / eye candy fixture. It uses 144 1.5W RGB SMD LED for color strobing and eye candy effects, and 144 .5W white SMD LED located in the center of fixture to create the traditional look of a strobe. Zone chasing control provides an eye candy effect when used together with the white LEDs. The Jolt 300’s massive light output is specifically designed for large stages, nightclubs, live events and touring.
The rear panel has conveniently located connections with 3-pin and 5-pin DMX input connections along with a twist locking power input to receive power. On the other side of the rear panel are the 3-pin and 5-pin DMX outs and the locking power out connections. This enables the unit to receive and pass through power and data to another Jolt 300 fixture. There is also a USB input that allows uses a fast and convenient way to update firmware.
The Jolt 300 offers users an easy way to navigate the built-in features from a LCD display with a 4-button menu system. The display allows users to change dimming modes, dimming speed, programs, color macros, LED refresh rate, gamma settings and DMX channel modes.
A scissor yoke, and an omega bracket come with the fixture so the it can be attached to a clamp and hung on truss.
• 144x 1.5W RGB SMD LEDs + 144x .5W Cool White SMD LEDs
• 120-degree Beam Angle
• 6000k Color Temperature (White LED’s only)
• 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
• 3 Section RGB control
• 64 built-in Color Macros
• 32 built-in programs
• Control Protocol: DMX
• 6 DMX Modes: 4, 8, 10, 10a, 12,15, 18 and 18a
• Dim Modes: 6 Presets (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2)
• Dim Speed control (0.1~10 Seconds)
• 0-100% Dimming
• Strobe, shutter & pulse control
• Adjustable LED Refresh Rates (900~25kHz)
• Adjustable Gamma Settings (1.0-2.8)
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Display: LCD display with 4-button touch menu
• Compatible with ADJ’s UC IR wireless remote
• Data: 3-pin & 5-pin DMX In/Out
• Twist locking power In/Out to daisy chain power
• Scissor yoke
• Omega bracket attachment
• Safety bolt
• USB port to update firmware
• Twist locking power in/out connections on rear to daisy chain power (up to 4 fixtures @ 120V)
• 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Max Power Consumption: 226W
Dimensions / Weight:
• Length: 15.3” (389mm)
• Width: 5.63” (143mm)
• Height: 8.38” (213mm)
• Weight: 10.5 lbs. (4.75kg)
• 1x Omega Bracket
• 1x power locking power cable