The FS3000LED is a powerful and feature-packed follow spot powered by a 300W warm white C.O.B. (Chip On Board) LED with a color temperature of 3000K.
The FS3000LED is a powerful and feature-packed follow spot that is joining ADJ’s range of theatrical stage lighting fixtures. Powered by a potent 300W warm white COB LED engine with a CRI of 98, the unit generates a powerful spotlight ideal for tracking performers on concert and theatre stages. It features digital dimming, an adjustable beam angle of 12 ~ 44-degrees, framing shutters and a GOBO slot. The fixture supports both DMX and IR remote control, with an intuitive touchscreen interface on the rear panel facilitating DMX addressing and mode selection. In addition, a convenient rotary brightness control on the back panel makes for easy manual control, while two large rear handles allow for comfortable manual positioning.
• 300W warm white C.O.B. (Chip On Board) LED
• Color temperature:3000K
• CRI: 98
• Light Output: 41190 LUX @ 2M; 11060 @4M (12-degree), 4871 LUX @2M; 1306 LUX @4M (44-degree)
• Beam angle: 12~44-degree manually adjustable
• Color touch screen display with selectable settings
• Manual Dimming Potentiometer
• Manual Zoom
• Manual Focus
• Manual Iris
• Fan cooling
• Hanging Bracket
• Compatible with ADJ UC IR wireless remote
• GOBO holder with METAL GOBO
• Gobo Dimensions: Outer 74.5mm; Inner: 65mm; Thickness: 2mm
• Maximum Power: 340W
• 3-pin and 5-pin DMX data linking
• PowerLock In/Out to daisy chain power (3 fixtures max at 110V, 5 fixtures max at 240V)
• USB Input for firmware update
Dimensions & Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 33.5” x 12.25” x 7” / 850x310x180mm
• Weight: 26.5” / 12kg.