Securely transport and store up to six ADJ Element Par lighting fixtures. Made of ultra high-strength polypropylene, the Element PC6 is a waterproof case with wheels and a pull-up handle.
The Element PC6 is a waterproof case made of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
Securely transport and store up to six ADJ Element Par lighting fixtures. The case features six slots to hold Element Pars, wheels and a retractable pull handle.
• Securely holds six Element Pars
• Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
• Molded-in hinge for added protection
• Trigger release latch system
• Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
• Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
• Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
• Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Exterior Dimensions: 22.92” x 18.75” x 12” / 565x476x305mm
• Interior Dimensions: 20.5” x 15.5” x 10” / 520x394x254mm
• Weight (empty): 14.5 lbs. / 6.5kg.
ADJ Element Pars not included.