The ADJ Dotz Par uses advanced COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space.
The ADJ Dotz Par uses advanced COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color mixing LED Par with no RGB shadows. Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches. The COB LED engine on the Dotz Par is a TRI 36W (3-In-1).
The Dotz Par produces wash of 60-degrees (25-degrees if you put on the supplied lens kit). It has 4 DMX Channel modes for programming flexibility, 32 built-in color macros and 5 selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, Flicker Free operation, DMX and power power daisy-chaining , and a 4-button LCD DMX display. Dotz Par may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively, from a DMX controller , or from the ADJ Par RF wireless remote control.
• High output slim low profile Par fixture with one TRI (3-IN-1) RGB COB LED
• COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
• Use as Wash/par or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
• 5x Operational modes: Auto Run, Sound Active, Color Macro, Dimmer, and DMX Controlled Mode
• 4 DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5 or 9 channel
• Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Built-In preset colors and programs
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• 32 built-in Color Macros
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Beam angle: 60-degrees (25-degrees with supplied lens kit)
• 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 13 Dotz Par’s @ 110V and 28 Dotz Par’s @ 230V)
• Power Draw: 36W total (All LEDs @ Full On)
• Power Cable Length: 1.8M (IEC)
• 4-button LCD DMX display on rear panel
• Compatible with ADJ Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
• Single yoke allows fixture to be mounted
• Light Source: 1x 36-Watt COB TRI LED (RGB: 3-IN-1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• Light output: LENS ON: 970 LUX @2M; 266 LUX @4M (25-degree beam), LENS OFF: 130 LUX @2M; 36 LUX @4M (60-degree beam)
• Refresh Rate: 3.6KHz
• Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 6. 5” x 4.5” x 6.5”/ 165 x 114 x 165mm (Without Bracket) / 8.25” x 4.5” x 8.75” / 209 x 114 x 222mm (With Bracket)
• Weight: 5 lbs. / 2 kgs.
• ETL Approved