Trusst 0.75m (2.46ft) Straight Section
TRUSST® is comprised of modular aluminum components that combine to create nearly limitless configurations. A TUV-certified stick of truss measuring 0.75 meters (2.46 ft) for a multitude of applications when used in combination with TRUSST® Corners, Base Plates, Accessories and Clamps.
TRUSST® CT-290 series 290 mm box truss is available in a variety of lengths from 0.25 m to 3 m (0.8 – 9.84 ft) to suit most design demands. All TRUSST® sticks are TUV certified and all TRUSST® items are fabricated by SLV certified welders and made from 6082-T6 alloy aluminum. TRUSST® products use a standard conical connection system which allows for quick assembly while maintaining sound structural stability. TRUSST® works seamlessly with other major brands that utilize the same conical connection.
- Manufactured from high-grade and lightweight aluminum which is easy for transportation and setup
- Independently tested and TUV-certified for safety and uniformity
- Carefully crafted by SLV-certified welders
- Compatible with many TRUSST® accessories to create an astonishing and custom presentation
- Available in many lengths for mobile entertainers, productions, nightclubs and retail stores
- Includes connecting hardware
- Length: 2.46 ft (0.75 m)
- Outer diameter tube: 2 in (50 mm)
- Dimensions: 11.42 x 11.42 in (290 x 290 mm)
- Diagonal bracing: 0.75 in (20 mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.08 in (2 mm)
- Weight: 13.9 lb (6.3 kg)
- Approvals: TUV, SLV