The ADJ COB Cannon Wash is an LED Par Can that uses advanced RGBA COB (Chip On Board) technology. The COB Cannon Wash has massive 80-degree beam angle. Easily replaceable 40-degree and 50-degree lens are included so that the beam angle may be changed.
The ADJ COB Cannon Wash uses advanced RGBA COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color mixing LED Par with no RGBA shadows. Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches. The COB LED engine on the COB Cannon Wash is a QUAD RGBA 4-In-1). It also doubles as an uplight with its dual yoke that act as legs to set the fixture upright to wash walls and ceilings.
The COB Cannon Wash comes in a black casing and has massive 80-degree beam angle. Easily replaceable 40-degree and 50-degree lens are included so that the beam angle may be changed.
It has 7 DMX Channel modes for programming flexibility, built-in color macros and 5 selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, Flicker Free operation, DMX and locking power In & Out to daisy-chain fixtures, and a 4-button DMX display. COB Cannon Wash Pearl may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively or from a DMX controller.
• COB Technology (Chip On Board) with one Quad (4-IN-1) RGBA COB LED
• Produces powerful, smooth RGBA color mixing with rich palettes of color
• Use as Wash/par or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
• 64 built-in color macros
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• Refresh Rate:1KHz
• Built-in Color Macros
• 7 DMX Channel modes (3,4,5,6,7,9,10 Ch.)
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• 80-degree beam angle
• Includes lens kit to change to 40-degrees or 50-degrees beam angle
• 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Locking power In & Out to daisy chain power (up to 5 fixtures)
• 4-button digital DMX display on rear panel
• Compatible with the ADJ RFC wireless remote control (sold separately)
• Dual yoke allows fixture to be mounted on truss or set on the ground
• Light Source: 1x 150-Watt COB Quad LED (RGBA: 4-IN-1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• Light Output: 1970 LUX @2M; 474 LUX @4M (40-degree beam), 1472 LUX @2M; 373 LUX @ 4M (50-degree beam), 996 LUX @2M; 238 LUX @4M (80-degree beam)
• Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.25”x9.75”x7.5” / 415x245x192mm
• Weight: 9 lbs. / 4.1 kg.
• cETLus Approved (#4002034)
Accessory: BAR001 Barn Doors