The ADJ 7P HEX IP is a versatile, heavy duty Par with HEX LEDs, a 30-degree beam angle, and all metal construction. It is IP65 outdoor rated to protect against, rain, snow and dust for temporary outdoor events.
The ADJ 7P Hex IP is a versatile IP65 outdoor rated Par with 7 x 12-Watt (6-IN-1 HEX) LEDs. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting indoor stages and venues, but with IP 65 rating, it is a great solution for temporary outdoor lighting of stages or events. The IP 65 rating helps protect the fixture from rain, snow and dust.
7P HEX IP professional features include: 4 DMX modes, 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. The unit is equipped with outdoor Locking Power connectors and IP rated 3-pin DMX rubber covers and connectors. IP rated power linking and DMX cables are available, but standard 3-pin DMX cables may also be used for indoor applications.
• Light Source: 7 x 12-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED) - Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
• IP65 Outdoor Rated
• Locking, outdoor IN/Out Power connectors
• 4 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8 & 13-channel
• 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
• 63 built-in Color Macros
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 30-degree
• 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
• Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Daisy chain: 16 units (120V); 34 units (220V)
• Supports RDM (Remote Devise Management)
• Scissor Yoke & safety eye
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10” x 6.5” x 9.25” / 256x161.7x232.5mm
• Weight: 7.5 lbs. / 3.3 kg.
• ETL Approved