Power Bar with six 3-prong Edison sockets, a locking power input connector and a locking power output pass through connector for linking to additional POW-R BAR LINKs.
The ADJ POW-R BAR LINK is a forward-thinking tool for any working entertainer, stage or installation that helps make powering electronics easier. It incorporates 6 surge-protected AC power sockets, a locking power input connector and a locking power output pass through connector to link multiple POW-R BAR LINK units.
The POW-R BAR LINK has a robust metal case design and is built to last the rigors or touring and staging. It is only available with 120V Edison sockets to be sold in North America.
• Six surge-protected AC 3-prong Edison power sockets
• Locking power in and through to link to other POW-R BAR LINKs
• Shelf for placing mobile phone or tablet while charging
• Heavy-duty metal construction designed to withstand the rigors of the road
• M10 bolt on rear to attached to a clamp and hung on truss
• Maximum AC Output Current: 15 amps
• Operating Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
• Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
• Spike Clamping Voltage: 185 VAC peak @ 3000 amps
• Energy Dissipation: 1800 joules
• Maximum Surge Current: 6000 amps
• Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
• Built-in circuit breaker in ON/OFF switch
• ETL approved (US & Canada)
• Length: 10.5” (268 mm)
• Width: 3.3” (84 mm)
• Horizontal Height: 2.5” (65 mm)
• Weight: 3.0 lbs. (1.3 kg)
• Line Cord: 6-foot, captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug to locking power connector
• cETLus approved